PROTREK Men Watch PRW-50Y-1BDR
These models are the latest addition to the PRW Series of Climber Line watches that focus on user-friendly operation while reducing overall size. The Climber Line is part of the PRO TREK lineup, which is constantly pushing the bounds of advanced technology and innovative designs. Based on the PRW-60, which integrates the band-case connection and the back cover into a single piece for a much smaller configuration, these new models feature easy-to-read arabic numeral dials. Hour, minute and second hands are designed for high visibility, a matte dial reduces glare for the easy analog readability. The hefty bezel is designed in the form of a gear for a rugged mechanical look that is suitable for outdoor wear, while a Dura Soft band provides a comfortable fit, even in low temperatures. These models are available in a choice of two face colors: Black or classical ivory, colors that combine with the metallic styling to create designs that are practical as well as elegant. Function-wise, these models feature Triple Sensor Version 3 with highly accurate sensors that perform direction, barometric pressure, temperature, and altitude measurement. A solar power system provides a stable supply of power, while MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe. All of this and more makes these watches the perfect choice for a wide range of outdoor activities and daily wear as well.
- STN LCD for easy reading
- Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph
- Barometric pressure alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (−10°C/14°F)
- Smart Access with an intuitive electronic crown switch, and independent multi-motor drive of hour, minute, and second hands for smoother operation
- Auto hand position correction
- Hybrid mount construction improves movement durability.
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from Digitaldisplays during measurement for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature readings.
- Full auto double LED light (Neon Illuminator for the face, LED light for the LCD)
- Authorized Seller
- Flexible Returns
- 100% Genuine Product
- 2 Years2 Years Warrenty
|100-meter water resistance
CASIO's corporate creed is "creativity and contribution." It expresses the company's commitment to contributing to society by offering the kind of original, useful products that only CASIO can.
Products with innovative functions assist people in their daily lives and keep society moving forward. They also bring joy to people and help to create new culture. When even a single new product is widely adopted, whole new markets develop, and this in turn fosters growth in related industries. This is the story of Casio's contribution to society-innovative products enhancing people's lives.
CASIO entered the timepiece business in the 1970s in a time where a watch was a delicate piece of equipment that could not be dropped. At CASIO, we deliver universal value by making the most of our original ideas, planning capabilities, and advanced technologies to make entirely new products possible.