EDIFICE SMARTPHONE LINK Men Watch EQB-600D-1ADR
Dual Dial World Time
Link with Smartphones
From the smartphone connectable EDIFICE series of watches that pack advanced technology into dynamic designs come two new EQB-600D models with World Time and auto time adjustment functions.
The CASIO WATCH+*1 app that makes it possible for the EQB-600D to link with a smartphone now comes with a new Accurate Time System to help keep you on time all the time. Smartphones maintain accurate timekeeping by using their networks to access time servers around the world. The EQB-600D models automatically sync their time settings with a smartphone four times a day and update their time settings accordingly.
In addition to a World Time 12-hour dial that shows the current time in a second location, a 3D Globe Dial at 3 o'clock shows an image of the Earth, looking down from above the North Pole. The precision engineering capabilities of Yamagata CASIO were tapped to create a 3-dimensional dome dial that has a unique curvature. The 3D Globe Dial can be used to check your current World Time zone, and to determine whether the indicated time is during the daytime or nighttime.
The Mobile Link function employs Bluetooth® SMART technology. After downloading and installing the CASIO WATCH+ app, you will be able to link to a supported smartphone*2 and perform watch operations from there. You can also select from approximately 300 cities registered in the app, and display the selected city's time with the World Time dial. You can even perform a watch button operation to sound your phone's ringtone so you can easily find it.
Though the designs of these watches are powerful and bold, they are a mere 13.3 mm thin (0.8 mm thinner than the EQB-500D), for a great look and a comfortable fit to the wrist.
- Watch Functions
- Tough Solar
- Dual Dial World Time (Simultaneously shows the current times in two different locations. Home Time and World Time can be swapped.)
- Date, day
- 100-meter water resistance
- Mobile Link
- Auto time adjustment (Auto summertime switching)
- Simple time setting
- Approximately 300 World Time cities
- Operation tone on/off switching
- Phone Finder
- Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone.
- • World Time dial at 7 o’clock can be set to one of approximately 300 cities around the globe.
- • Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day.
- • Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm times, and more.
- • Phone fi nder causes your phone to emit a tone when a watch button is pressed.
- *1 CASIO WATCH+: Free CASIO app
- *2 For information about supported smartphones and other latest news, visit the EDIFICE website.
∗Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For a list of supported mobile phones and the latest updates,visit
- Authorized Seller
- Flexible Returns
- 100% Genuine Product
- 2 Years2 Years Warrenty
|100-meter water resistance
CASIO's corporate creed is "creativity and contribution." It expresses the company's commitment to contributing to society by offering the kind of original, useful products that only CASIO can.
Products with innovative functions assist people in their daily lives and keep society moving forward. They also bring joy to people and help to create new culture. When even a single new product is widely adopted, whole new markets develop, and this in turn fosters growth in related industries. This is the story of Casio's contribution to society-innovative products enhancing people's lives.
CASIO entered the timepiece business in the 1970s in a time where a watch was a delicate piece of equipment that could not be dropped. At CASIO, we deliver universal value by making the most of our original ideas, planning capabilities, and advanced technologies to make entirely new products possible.