EDIFICE SMARTPHONE LINK Men Watch EQB-510DC-1ADR
Link with Smartphones
Dual Dial World Time
- Mobile link functions
- Time adjustment
- Easy watch settings
- World time for about 300 cities
- Daily alarm settings
- Phone Finder
- Tough Solar
- Dual dial world time 2-city simultaneous display
- 1-second stopwatch
- 100-meter water resistance
- Date display
- Day indicator
Mobile Link function (Wireless linking with Bluetooth Smart devices)
Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone.
- World Time dial at 9 o’clock can be set to one of approximately 300 cities around the globe.
- Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day.
- Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm times, and more.
- Use your phone to change the distance setting for calculation of speed in the Stopwatch mode.
- Transfer stopwatch data to a phone to create a log file.(lap/split time display measured in 1/1000 second for up to 100 entries)
- Phone finder causes your phone to emit a tone when a watch button is pressed.
- Use your watch to check for new e-mail. (Requires registration of mail account with the app.)
∗Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
∗Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For a list of supported mobile phones and the latest updates,visit
- Authorized Seller
- Flexible Returns
- 100% Genuine Product
- 2 Years2 Years Warrenty
|100-meter water resistance
CASIO's corporate creed is "creativity and contribution." It expresses the company's commitment to contributing to society by offering the kind of original, useful products that only CASIO can.
Products with innovative functions assist people in their daily lives and keep society moving forward. They also bring joy to people and help to create new culture. When even a single new product is widely adopted, whole new markets develop, and this in turn fosters growth in related industries. This is the story of Casio's contribution to society-innovative products enhancing people's lives.
CASIO entered the timepiece business in the 1970s in a time where a watch was a delicate piece of equipment that could not be dropped. At CASIO, we deliver universal value by making the most of our original ideas, planning capabilities, and advanced technologies to make entirely new products possible.